Pristine white beaches, glorious sun, crystal clear sea and delicious culinary experiences make North Cyprus one of the best kept secrets of the Mediterranean. With its natural beauty, North Cyprus is attracting more and more foreign buyers and tourists.
The sunny weather with 340 days of sunshine a year is of course a big reason why North Cyprus is so popular. Here you can enjoy the sun and swim all year round. With its pleasant climate, the island has also become an obvious destination for golfers who devote themselves to their sport all year long. The whole of North Cyprus is blessed with beautiful scenery with mile-long beaches and fabulous mountain ranges. Here you find national parks with wild donkeys and pristine coves where sea turtles lay their eggs.
With the typical character of a Mediterranean city, Kyrenia has long been a centre of tourism on the island. Kyrenia’s iconic harbour and picturesque tourist magnet is an absolute must to visit. In the harbour there is always life and movement, especially in the evening when the sun goes down and hundreds of golden yellow lanterns light up. Here you can wander between bars and local restaurants, order freshly caught tuna and enjoy the romantic breeze of the Mediterranean.
Many fall in love with North Cyprus so much that they choose to settle here permanently. A high quality of life at very low cost of living makes this place ideal for aficionados.
• Pleasant climate all year round with four wonderful seasons.
• Pristine coasts, fantastic mountain ranges and the cleanest waters in the Mediterranean.
• Golden sandy beaches and scenic bathing bays.
• An ideal island for nature lovers.
• Cyprus is known for its wild orchids and its unique bird life.
• Clean air and environment.
• An incredibly rich history with many ancient sites to discover.
• Very low crime, one of the safest places in the world.
• Low cost of living and a very favourable tax climate.
• World-class healthcare with high-tech medical equipment and no waiting times.
• A superb 18 hole championship golf course with views of the sea and mountains.
• Culinary experiences with flavours from both east and west.
• North Cyprus is only a few hours away!
North Cyprus’ airport is called Ercan Airport and you fly here with a stopover in Istanbul. Turkish Airlines and Pegasus Airlines have departures from all over Europe several times a week. You can also choose to fly by direct flight to Larnaca or Paphos in South Cyprus. Between April and November you can also fly direct with several charter companies to Larnaca.
There are many car rental companies that rent cars at good prices. As in the UK, you drive on the left-hand side of the road here. If you want to cross the border with the car, you buy a supplementary insurance at the border.
The official currency is Turkish Lira. You can also pay with British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros. Credit cards are accepted in most places and ATMs can be found everywhere.